Monday, February 9, 2009

Husband Tag - thanks Heather!!

How did we meet: We initially met at a transfer orientation meeting at the University of Wyoming in the summer of 1991. We started dating after meeting again at the Institute socials.
How long we dated before we were married: 10 months
How long we have been married: 16 years
What is my favorite feature about him: I love his smile!
What is my favorite quality about him: His integrity and his patience
What is his nickname: Mackster, but I don't have a nickname for him
What is his favorite color: He really doesn't have one - although he would probably say brown and gold for Wyoming (go Cowboys!!)
What is his favorite food: seafood & Italian
What is his favorite sport: definitely swimming, but he also enjoys watching college basketball with me
Who said the "L" word first: I believe that I did
First kiss & where: After a date outside my apartment, we had been dating for about 2 months
Favorite "couple thing" to do: anything, sometimes it is grocery shopping or going out to dinner, or just going for ice cream - during the summer we love to go hiking
How many kids: 4
Hidden talent: He plays the piano very well, in fact, he is the Primary Pianist in our ward
Favorite music: Just about anything from the 80's and classical music - he loves Bach
What I admire most about him: I love his even temperment - he helps to keep me grounded
Favorite past time: Playing computer games or strategy board games
Will he read this: Probably - I love you, Scott!! Hope you are having a great day!!




2 comments:

HHM Crew said...

Thanks for doing the tag; it's fun to read about people and how they met. Love you tons sis!

Becca said...

You are so old! J/K! I love you and it was fun to read your answers!