How sweet it is! Duke won both games this past weekend to earn a trip to the sweet sixteen round of the tournament. They will play this Thursday evening against Villanova. It will be a tough game. GO DUKE!!! So, as far as our brackets go: Jason - 1st; Tyler - 2nd; Kristin - 3rd; and Scott - 4th. It is so frustrating to get beaten by your kids who don't even watch as much basketball as I do :-)! Oh well! I am having a great time watching all the games.
11 years ago
5 comments:
The only real big gaps in my bracket are in the Midwest region where I had West Virginia going to the Final Four! The Mountaineers let me down. There will start to be some major separation among our brackets as the field narrows. It will be fun to see how it all plays out. The best thing is that for the most part, the games have been GREAT!
I would love to say that I am doing well...unfortunately I have been so busy that I didnt fill out a bracket until after the first round began so mine doesnt count. BYU as is typical got the dance invite but left the dance with no date.
THE END!!!! I guess Villanova was just too good.
Too bad it didn't last! Ha! Ha!
Hey, Kristin
This is Katie. Hey would you e-mail me? I need your e-mail address. allanandkatie@msn.com
thanks!!! Since I don't know a thing about the "sweet sixteen" I'll just say...I hope a team you can vote for is in. heehee.
Love ya,
Katie
Post a Comment