Friday, August 7, 2009

Where did all the Band-Aids go?

Didn't we just have a full box of Band-Aids? Our kids want a bandage for every little scrape they get, even if there is NO blood at all. Conner came to me the other day and showed my a scratch that he wanted a bandage for. There was no blood, but in order to keep him happy, I went to the linen closet where we keep the bandages and got one down for him and helped put it on the scratch.

Fast forward ten minutes. I came upstairs and saw all this confetti from Band-Aid wrappers on the floor. Conner was sitting in the middle of it trying to pull down his pantleg so that I wouldn't see what he had done. I was laughing too hard to be mad because he had stuck bandages all the way up his leg! I guess if one cover the hurt, then all the rest just insulate the love.

3 comments:

Jason and Gina said...

Haha! That is too funny!

Julie said...

That sounds like something that would/will happen at my house too. That is just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Travis and Marie said...

I love that bandaids are a "fix all" for every kid...glad you got that on film!