Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is the 19th anniversary my wedding with Kristin. At this particular anniversary, she is in Idaho Falls helping her mother paint some rooms in their home. I think this is the first anniversary we have spent apart. I know that Kristin and I have talked before as the years have past, that we marvel how the time has gone by so quickly. There are times when it seems to have dragged on, but I know for the vast majority of the time, is has been such a pleasure to have Kristin by my side through this adventure we call life.

As I have posted before, I know that I would be an empty shell of a man without her. I know that we are trying our best to do what the Lord wants us to do; whether that is regarding my job or the finances or how we raise and discipline our children. We have always sought for the will of the Lord. I know this has helped stabilize us during the stormy parts and has been a source of strength for me.

Kristin is my partner, not my servant and I have found comfort in that as we go along in this world. I try to support the things she wants to do and put her needs before my own. I think we make a good team!

Kristin, thanks for all the years to date - I hope that we continue to go for at least 19 more in this life. I look forward to all eternity with you!

2 comments:

Jason and Gina said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations! Love you!

Kristin said...

Scott, I am so blessed to have you by my side. I love knowing that you are always there and that you always love me. You are everything to me and I look forward to forever by your side!! I love you!! Kristin