Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally...updates!!!

Conner and a dinosaur stampede during bath time!!




The "boys" had a great time at the Father's & Son's outing.








Jason and Scott went on a Scout High Adventure bike ride. They rode from Stanley, ID to Donnelly, ID - about 130 miles (I think)!






Tyler met with Bishop Ririe to complete a project on the LDS Star Wards.



Erin performed at the Spring concert.



Jason had his braces removed (doesn't he look excited?)!




Conner "graduated" from Kindergarten!




Scott & I took a drive to McCall on a Saturday. It was a beautiful day!



4 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

great pictures. I love McCall - wish I could spend more time there. I think Tyler would love the dinosaur stampede in the bath too...I should get them all out...he'd love it. I admire your bikers...I bike hillsdale and think I'm going to die and it's only a 9 mile loop.

Colleen said...

I love this post...It's about time! Talen loves time in the tub...he would live there. We have the braces pics too. I would love to do that bike ride and WE LOVE MRS. JOHNS!!!!!

Becca said...

It's about time! J/K! I love it!

katie said...

You made me miss Idaho EVEN more!!! Great pictures. We miss HOME sooooo much. Can't wait to get back there. Kudos to Jason and Scott for the bike ride. Yeah, Conner for finishing Kindergarten. What is the project Tyler is working on...for Star Wards? Tell my little Beehive, Erin I miss her. Wish I could have gone to her concert. CS is getting her braces off in August so we will have those pictures as well. Update your blog, ok? I look at it all the time to see what is going on with you guys. Give love to all.

Katie