
Erin is playing volleyball for Eagle Middle School and she is having a great time. She has had 3 matches and each match she has had more playing time. She is consistently improving her skills and it is so fun to watch her play! (Erin is #9)

Jason has begun another cross country season and is doing quite well. He has had three meets so far and in two of them he has set personal bests. Currently his personal best is 20:18 for a 5K. He loves this and it sure is fun to watch him run!
2 comments:
That's awesome 20 mintues for a 5K. My best was 28 when I was training!
Wow! Go Jason and Erin! Erin definitely is taking after you, Kristin, and hopefully will continue to do so! Jason is so fast. I'd love to train for a 5K, but I would definitely not have a time like his. Tell them congrats!
Post a Comment