Sunday, November 1, 2009

He's 16!


Where has the time gone!? Jason is 16 today and he is such a great kid! He is easy going like his dad, a wonderful big brother, and he will still tell his mom "I love you" even when his friends are around. He honors the priesthood that he holds and works hard to be the young man the Lord needs him to be. Jason, we hope that you have a wonderful day! We love you and are so thankful that you are a part of our family!!

3 comments:

Travis and Cheri said...

Keep up the good work Jason! Your cousins are watching your example.

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Jason! I cannot believe that you're 16 now - I remember living with your mom and dad the summer before you were born. Time has flown by and you've grown into a great young man. Love you!
Amy

Jason and Gina said...

Happy birthday, Jason! We love you! Big hugs and kisses from us!