12 years ago
Friday, November 13, 2009
Going private
We have decided to follow the lead of many and make our blog private. This will happen around the first of the year. Please let us know if you would like an invite and leave your info in the comments and we'll make sure you are on our list. Hope that your holidays will be filled with fun, good food, family, friends, and lots of love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yes...I want to be on your list...
Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Love ya,
Katie
Of course; put us on your list! hhcoopmitch@yahoo.com.
Love you guys,
Heather
Hey put me on you list, love you guy's
Aunt Sharron
james4377@msn.com
Sign us up
123tcda@gmail.com
Travis & Cheri
Count me in!
- Amy
You definitely have to invite us on your list! bclawson03@gmail.com
Love you,
Becky
Me me me!!!
Heather
Let me know. I love to keep up on everyone. jaylynna@live.com
Thanks Jaylynn
Count me in too.
Don't forget us! wy.jason@gmail.com
I would like to be on your list.
jared_dawnj@yahoo.com
don't forget me...I have been an awful blogger lately, but I want to be your friend: marie_chesley@yahoo.com
Post a Comment