Here we are at the end of March already! This month seems to have flown by... Maybe its the wind. There certainly have been many more "lion" days than "lamb" days so far. There are still a few days left in the month, hopefully they become more lamb-like. I could use a little bit more sunshine outside. The crocuses are doing great - I don't think we have ever had so many before. The daffodils are starting to show their bloom pods, but have not yet blossomed. The tulips are still growing their leaves, so they are a while off yet. I love to see our Dutch bulbs flower in the spring, they are so beautiful and bring joy to my heart.
Here's another thing to bring joy; I won our family bracket! I know that there is still one more weekend for the tournament, but after the upset wins this past weekend, no one in the family can score anymore points. I had Ohio State, San Diego State, Notre Dame and Duke in the final four. I actually scored 36 points, Kristin had 35, Tyler had 35 and Jason had 30. If Kristin had gone with her gut, she would have scored 37 points. For me to win is a pretty rare occurance, so I will enjoy it until I get thumped next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment